In the unlikely event you are having an issue with one of our batteries we have developed a straight forward warranty & return policy:
- For all returns or warranty claims contact email@example.com
- World beating in class 5 year warranty on all batteries.
- It’s simple. Titan power batteries are built to last. We stand by our craftsmanship. If we made a mistake in building your battery we’ll fix it or replace it.
- Titan power batteries offers a 5 year manufacturers defect warranty from the date of purchase. The average lifespan of a Titan power Lithium Iron Phosphate battery is 2,000-5000 recharge cycles, or roughly 5 – 10 years with regular use that is appropriate to what the battery is designed for (see the specifications of the battery). This warranty does not cover negligence or misuse of the battery or normal wear and tear. If it is deemed that the battery was used improperly, you will be subject to a $150 an hour repair charge plus parts and shipping.
- Titan power 12V to 48V batteries are not intended or warrantied for serial wiring applications above 48V.
- To submit a warranty claim, please contact the original place of purchase. The battery may be required to be shipped back to us (Titan power) for further inspection.
- 1 year warranty on all accessories & complimentary products (chargers, powerbox cases, volt meter, etc).
- Free lifetime technical support & free battery analysis.
- Warranty only applies to original owner (non-transferable).
- Warranties can be used for an exchange of a component only once.
- Customer pays return shipping on returns or warrantied component inspections. Shipping costs for qualified returns will be refunded by Titan power battery. Please note some battery returns may require special documentation and packaging, and these instances will encounter extra fees. This is in order to correctly comply with lithium battery shipping regulations.
- If you have a quality issue with a product please contact support to help diagnose the problem. If a product does not meet our high quality standards, then we will issue you a replacement component or fix the original at no additional cost. Replacement components will only be sent after we have received your returned component and finished an inspection to determine the cause of any problems. Titan power battery is not responsible for return shipping.
- Do-It-Yourself modifications or damage due to gross negligence or abuse are not covered by the warranty.
Return Address: We will provide a detail address in the email once we receive and confirm based on your coming email.
Please mail your package in a traceable method to the address we pointed to. Include a note with your name, your order number and describing your situation and/or request.